Acer AX3910-U4022 Desktop


by Acer

Acer AX3910-U4022 Desktop

This small form factored CPU is faster and more powerful than my expensive older machine. Quite, cool, and quick. Something not forthcoming in all I've read about this system is the 64 bit operation. The nice thing about this unit is it will run both 32 bit and 64 bit software, so no need to trash older 32 bit programs. On looks, it has the appearance of a sleek black cat and with only a four inch width and a 10" height, it fits nicely on my desktop. Having Wi-Fi built in with a small antenna on the back looks cool also. 

I love this small black beauty, and the Windows 7 operating system. The mouse and keyboard are quality units, so I don't understand the negative reviews when I was researching for this unit. From its DDR3 ram to it's vertical DVD drive, what a positive quality move for the better in technology. Wish more of life operated the way of the electronics industry. Rolls Royce's would cost $20 dollars out of the showroom, and get 5 million miles to the gallon... All I ask of the unit now is, that it lasts at least another four years... My only minor complaint so far is the lack of information about the CPU. 

This is more the problem of the factory. They furnish a very lite manual on the Hard Drive, but nothing substantial. I'm having trouble getting info on how to set up the Wi-Fi feature to talk to my printer, and I'd like to know more about the motherboard and memory for upgrades. Other than that, this Acer is an Ace of a CPU. 
Good Job Acer...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free