Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Female Adapter Cable for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro...


Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Female Adapter Cable for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro...

by Generic

Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Female Adapter Cable for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro...

First of all beware buyers, do not buy from the seller ELMENOS if you want a Mini DisplayPort with HDMI with working video AND AUDIO support, I have read all the negative reviews where people said they are not getting audio from their TVs and such. It is because ELMENOS, one out of the several sellers, are selling the Mini DisplayPorts with no AUDIO support. I was; however, lucky enough to order from BargainCell which sent the correct Mini DisplayPort to HDMI that is displayed in the picture. However, my friend who I referred to buy this adapter also bought this item from ELMENOS and they sent him a different adapter than what was displayed in the picture. When he emailed ELMENOS, the seller told him he bought the wrong item, and it does not come with audio support and referred him to a more expensive Mini DisplayPort. All in all I am very happy with my purchase from BargainCell which provided me with AUDIO and VIDEO on my 2010 Macbook Pro; however, my friend is not. It seems that there are many sellers for the same item and when I sent my friend the link to the item I purchased, Amazon randomly shuffles the seller who are listed as selling the same product when it is now obvious that they are not.. 


Bottomline: BargainCell has the Mini Displayport with Audio Support and ELMENOS does not because they send you a different item then on the picture displayed.

Images gallery:











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free