NEW Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron 1525 1526 1545

NEW Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron 1525 1526 1545
by SIB

NEW Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron 1525 1526 1545

I've had my Inspiron 1545 for about a year and a half (bought it new) and first my charging cable died out of nowhere, then I got an alert saying my battery was basically dying for good. Dell wanted me to shell out $130 for this cable. With expedited shipping, I still paid $100 less and the battery works perfectly. It's in my computer right now as I type this. Long story short, Dell is a terrible, money hungry company who drastically overcharges for shoddy equipment, and items like this are the perfect solution.

This battery fit perfectly in my Dell Inspiron 1525. After about two months, it easily lasts 3-4 hours on a charge. It's as if I have a brand new computer. I could not be more pleased with this purchase. So far, this battery has solved our computer issues. It holds a charge well, and fits our Dell inspiron 1545 perfectly. I would recommend this product.

In short: 
1. the battery works 
2. the battery fits 
3. the battery blends in well 
4. and the battery was REASONABLY priced 

It began working as soon as I placed it in my laptop. 
Thank you Amazon and SIBUSA for such an amazing product. I will purchase here again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free