The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: Prima Official Game Guide [Paperback]

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: Prima Official Game Guide [Paperback]


I was a bit reluctant about purchasing this at first, given Prima's notorious reputation. In my experience, their guides have been pretty terrible compared to ones like the official Nintendo ones. However, Nintendo stopped producing guides a few years ago, so we're pretty much stuck with brands like Prima and BradyGames. That said, I was very much surprised when I began using this. 

Firstly, let me just say that Ocarina of Time itself doesn't really require a strategy guide; the game is fairly straightforward. This is really a collector's item. I bought it to have the heart piece and skulltula locations nearby while playing. In terms of information, this guide does a wonderful job. It's very easy to understand, and it's composed of five different sections, including one dedicated to Master Quest (the 2nd quest in the game). 

I don't really have any complaints about this guide. Is it worth the standard twenty dollar price tag of a strategy guide? Probably not. You can find all of this information (and way more) on websites like GameFAQs, but this is a convenient reference to go by. If you think you'll want to do a complete run of this, I Would definitely recommend it, but if you just want to do the story, then I say play the game without the guide so you'll have more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free